December 11, 2010
The museum offers birthday parties for children and grown-ups as a MEMBERS ONLY Benefit. There are two party packages which include up to two hours of private access to the museum.
Basic Party Package
- One and a half hours of unlimited access to the museum.
- Set-up of table and chairs in the “Bat-Cave-Room”
- Access to the Super Room! (Costume dress-up)
- Guided tour of the museum for the kids & parents(optional).
- Expert Staff to take care of your needs.
- No Confetti, Piñatas or Tape on the Walls or Displays!
All you need to provide are happy children, invitations, gifts, tableware and a cake!
COST: The Basic Party Package is $200 for up to 20 children (including the birthday child). For every extra child there will be a $6 charge. A $50 Deposit is assessed for cleaning or damage. If museum is left in order, the deposit is refunded. There is NO Charge for Adults attending the party.
Super Party Package All of the above, plus:
- We provide a cake.
- Tableware and decorations are provided.
- Pizza (We provide 5 large pizzas. Any additional pizzas are $15 each)
- We provide ice and soft drinks.
All you need to provide are happy children, invitations, gifts, and party favors! We take care of everything else!
COST: The Super Party Package is $300, plus a $50 nonrefundable deposit, for up to 15 children (including the birthday child). For every extra child there will be a $10 charge. A $50 Nonrefundable Deposit is charged for a total charge of $350. There is NO Charge for Adults attending the party. (The pizza provided in this package will feed approximately 20 people( 16 kids plus 4 adults). Any more adults who wish to eat will require additional pizzas to be ordered.)
PARTIES MUST TAKE PLACE BEFORE OR AFTER BUSINESS HOURS!
Hours: Monday – Saturday 10 – 5 & Sundays 1 – 5
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and Easter Sunday